October 2022 Previews

Here are some books that have sparked my curiosity in this months Previews. 


Mary Jane and Black Cat #1.  Something has changed within MJ.  What could it be?  Need to keep an eye on this one. 



Doctor Strange: Fall Sunrise by Tradd More. The solicitation mentions an all new set of mystical heroes.  I loved Moore’s work on Silver Surfer. I might consider this new series. 




Ghost Rider #9.  What a cover featuring the new creature Exhaust.  I picked up my Ghost Rider 7, 1st exhaust.  Definitely going to pickup this mad cover by Bjorn Barends.  



Art Brut #1 - I had no idea this was on the horizon. Stories by Maxwell Prince, author of Ice Cream Man.  The premise of the story looks really interesting; a romp through the art dealer world with probably some kind of dark twist.  



Star Wars the High Republic the Nameless Terror.  Looks like a nice mini series from Dark Horse.  Story seems ok.  Probably contains some firsts.  Let’s do it. 



Quested #1.  Interesting premise. I like the play on the main character names Jinx!   I’m going to consider this one. 




Comments