Previews - Feb 2024




Here are some books that have tickled my fancy this month. 

Purple Haze #1

Interesting premise.  I want to see some interiors before I decide  


X-men #130 Foil 

1st appearance of dazzler light look amazing in foil   Might grab this one as it could pop  

Kelly Thompson’s Black Widow

I really enjoyed this series.  The TPB with Scott Campbell cover might be worth picking up. 

Blood Hunt #1

The art looks amazing and we get some Tigra action in this 5 issue run. The only problem is the price tag. $5.99 for normal issue, $7.99 for poly bag, which features an additional 8 pages.   Thats 48 in total for poly.  40 for regular.  I guess this justifies the higher tag. I might read this online  


Starfire TPB

Kori’s sister Kari is introduced.  Interesting first appearance.  Might wait for Kari to show up in comic form.  


When the Blood has Dried #1 - Sword and Sorcery by Mad Cave, the same studio that released Nottingham a few years back   I might keep this on my radar and pickup issue 1 off the shelves  


Akogun - Brutalizer of God  (1 of 3)

Another S&S, this one according to the previews write up is very much based on Howard’s earlier Conan Epics   I like that the book is prestige format and 40 pages    $5.99 seams reasonable.  I *might* consider grabbing this run.  






Comments