August 2022 Previews

It’s been a few years since I cancelled my Previews catalogues.  The pandemic made it really hard for me to get my orders in; so I figured why keep this sub going? After a while, I noticed my comic orders steadily declining.  In my opinion, 2022 has been slow in terms of good releases - at least from my perspective.  However, this week I decided to hop back on the Previews Catalogue.   Here are some books of interest this week. 

 From the guys who created The History of Weed comes Halloween Party.  Might be a fun read for Halloween. 


I had no idea a Creepshow run was coming out.  Issue 2 is available for order.  I might consider ish 1 onward.  


I also had no idea another Eve story was in the works.  I was lucky enough to have collected the first run.   Although this title still hasn’t received the heat that it deserves; I do think this title will explode at some point.  You can still get the entire first run for cheap.  


I like the idea behind this book.  Airport employees are snowed in when a blizzard arrives.  A plane crashes, they realize it’s been missing for 27 years.  Sounds like a start to a good story.  



Comments