Septembers 2022 Previews

Here are some books that have leaked my curiosity in this months, oddly collectible, Previews magazine. 


Jason Aaron’s Once Upon a Time at the End  of the World.  Interesting concept and I like Aaron’s work outside of his Aaronverse.   Might be a good read.  Probably will order at least issue 1 to see how it goes. 



Lots of incentive covers and character design is looking pretty good.  I’ll definitely be picking this one up.  Need to check the covers out online.  


Kevin Smith’s Quick Stops.  New series that might be a lot of fun each issue.  I like the idea of an anthology of different stories by Smith.   Might introduce new characters?


Another interesting concept from Bendis and Edgar.   I might also consider this issue #1 to see where this story goes.   Turns out this is a mini series.  Might pass on this as I prefer to collect longer runs. 


Star Wars High Republic Adventures is back, this tome at dark horse.  Totally going to grab this series as well as the regular High Republic that is being offered by marvel.  Tons of first appearances.   I believe we get a new Padawan in issue?


Frank Miller presents Ronin Volume II.  I’m still working away through Volume I and really like it.  I think I will order Volume II to see where this story goes.  I mean it’s Frank Miller.  How can you go wrong?


Comments