November Previews

Here are some things that have ticked my fancy this Month. 

Black Cloak #1.   I like Kelly Thompson’s writing.  The premise behind this. Alternate covers for this one are all amazing. 


Excited #1. Written by Wesley Snipes.  I don’t know…. Might be worth flipping through this one before picking up a copy.  Interesting premise though.  


Black Sun #1 - interesting premise about the children born when the earth experienced a black sun.  Has a Something is Killing the Children vibe to it.   I think I’ll order cover A, although that D is looking pretty good too.  


Disney variant covers!  Need to collect them all. 12 in total, One for each month. 



Miles Morales: Spider-Man #2 - nice homage cover by Stephanie Hans.  Keep an eye on this one.  


Ghost Rider #10.  These exhaust covers (#9 and now #10) are gorgeous.  Might order both.  






Comments