Previews July 2024





Here are some books this month that look interesting.  

Red Sonja death and the Devil. Luke Lieberman has been a long time scribe for red Sonja stories and it’s tied to a possible new movie that might be coming out in the future. I’ll keep my eye on this one.


Conan the barbarian battle of the Blackstone number one of four. Looks like another great series by Jim Zub. I’m going to have to pick this one up for sure.



Looks like the Creepshow series is starting again for another year. This one is volume three. I’m going to consider picking this one up. I’m not sure yet.


Department of truth continues with issue 26 and doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon. I really should consider completing my series.


Tibbi and Her Time Travelling psychedelic mushrooms #1.  I ordered this one right away. The art looks like it could be amazing. The premise is also hilarious. With a price tag of $4.20 how can you go wrong?


Epitaphs from the Abyss / Cruel Universe.    I read cute, cruel universe, number one And it was incredible. Each story had twist and turns you weren’t expecting. This does look like it might be a fantastic series. I might consider picking up the universe. At the same time I might as well check out the epitaph from the abyss.



Deathstalker TPB.  The three issues are nicely bound in one book.  I need to give this a read before committing. I also need to rewatch the movie. 


Batman the Barbarian!  Awesome.  I need to look at alternative covers and consider this unique take on sword and sorcery.  




Ascencia.  I picked up issue 1 of this series a few years ago.  Interesting to see that it it is still running. I’ll have to take a reread issue one and see if I’ll pick up the series.

 

Plastic man, no more number one. A body horror take on plastic man. This looks like it could be a lot of fun.



X-Men number 274 the facile edition. This is a really nice cover featuring Kazar. We also get to see Sparks fly between rogue and Mago. I always like to pick up her books when they become available, so I might get this one.  


Star Wars acolyte number one. This one features a new wookiee by the name of Jedi Kel Naka. I’ll pick this up just for a spec. The variant cover by Tak is gorgeous, so I might pick up both cover and the variant cover.


Marvel masterworks, KR volume four. A second case our book shows up in this months previous. Awesome. I’m going to consider picking up the entire masterwork collection starting with volume one.


Comments