Previews September 2024


Archie as Mr Justice?  Might do well, I’ll have to keep an eye this one. lol


Rockefeller #1   Another Ghost Machine release   I’ll have to keep my eye on this  


The Creeping Below.   I’ll have to give issue 1 a read.  This series looks interesting.  


Love the homage cover.  Creep show. 

Also from Ghost Machine is Hornsby and Halo.  


 Another James Tynion concept at Dietarily.  I’ll keep an eye on this one. 


Yor #3.  I might give this series a digital read.  The movie was a bit hard to get through.   


Hmm.  I like this concept.  The heroine can drug you with a simple touch.  

Black light covers in a little book?  Fun.


A sword and sorcery collected set from Abaze.  I'm not sure if I'm behind the Ablaze titles; but will try to give a few of these a digital read. 


What a cover!  This is a collection of Belit and Valeria covers from Ablaze.  Pretty cool; but again - I need to dive into Ablaze more. 


Another Ablaze sword and sorcery.  Need to give these a sample. 


Achie is Mr Justice.  I'll have to keep an eye on this one. 



City Beneath Her Feet.  Another Tynion title.  Might have some legs on it given the female character, similar to SIKTC?  I'll keep an eye on this. 


Tarot, Witch of the Black Rose.  This series seems to catch my eye every time I see it in Previews.  Need to sample this one. 


Godzilla pop-up book!  But $50.  I'll see if I can find online reviews of this book.   The art in this might be incredible if the cover is any indicator. 


String.  An interesting concept from Mad Cave Studios.  The heroine can see different color strings depending on what's going to happen to them.  She soon discovers that her string is telling her she is about to die.  A mystery unfolds and she attempts to unravel the secrets behind her future death.  


We don't kill spiders.   I have issue 1.  Might need to dust off this series and give it a read again.   


Kahhori Reshaper of Worlds.  This book is going to have heat for sure.  I NEED to order this one.  


Incredible Hulk.  Charlie Tidwell finally emerges with new powers.  Issue 800 might be a bombshell.  Need to catch this one online.  


Cool, an N64 encyclopedia.  Might need to grab this as a gift for Mark.


A nice Frank Frazetta Hard Cover collection.  It's $80 though!  Might look great on my shelf.  Will keep an eye for sales on this one. 

Batman Santa-Claus.   Santa looks bad ass in this one shot.  May sample this one when it comes out.  


Mcfarlane has a toy for that batman superman lantern character, which I'm sure I have his 1st apperance of.   Will keep an eye out for heat on that issue. 


Aliens vs. Avengers.  Issue 1 was suppose to be incredible.  Might give the series a sample and consider picking up. 


Negasonic Teenage Warhead is getting her own series.  I read the New X-men mentioned below as her 1st appearance; but didn't even find the character.  I'm not 100% sure on this one.  Might give it a lookup again. 



Venom Sable.  Looks pretty cool.  Will have to keep my eye out on this.


Ultimate Spider-man.   Introduces the Ultimate Black Cat.  Need to keep an eye out for heat on this one. 


Werewolf by Night.  Takes place in the Savage Land.  Need to give this series a read!


Star Wars: Ewoks.  A new Ewok emerges. 


Comments